About CC Communications
Serving Churchill County Since 1889
CC Communications is deeply rooted in the history of Churchill County, Nevada. Since 1889 we have been serving Churchill County, first as the local telegraph company, then as the local telephone company and today as a full service state-of-the-art telecommunications provider.
CC Communications serves the residents and businesses of Churchill County with local and long distance telephone service, high-speed Internet access, and home, personal, and business security monitoring.
With an experienced staff of 60 employees, CC Comm has built an organization that is dedicated and responsive to the needs of our customers. We recognize that there are many ways for people to communicate in the 21st Century and we have made the business decision, built an infrastructure, and acquired the expertise to enable the citizens and businesses of Churchill County to take advantage of today’s communications tools at very affordable prices.
“Big Enough to deliver, small enough to care” is more than just a company slogan, it is the way CC Communications has been doing business for over a century. It also represents the pride of Churchill County itself.
Quick Facts About CC Communications
- CC Communications donates approximately $40,000 a year to various nonprofit organizations within Churchill County.
- CC Communications is deeply involved in the Wishing Tree Program, Relay for Life and the Teddy Bear Tea every year.
- CC Communications is the only county-owned telephone company in the country.
- CC Communications has a $30 million yearly impact on the local economy of Churchill County.
- Only 18% of homes in the United States have fiber to the home access. CC Communications provides fiber to the home availability to 70% of Churchill County now and plans to make it available to 98% at a total expenditure of $40M-plus.