What is MDS anyway?
Business equipment, whether it’s a tractor or a widget maker, will require a mechanic to keep it running efficiently or to repair it. CC Communications Managed Data Services is that repair person for everything that involves your business data, from processing to storage to transport to protection, including hardware, software, and processes.
Small Business and SOHO Solutions
Now more than ever, information technology is critical to the success of any business. Deploying efficient and ample IT resources leads to the productivity and profitability you need. CC Communications MDS currently supplies or augments the IT department for businesses of all sizes. Areas in which we specialize include:
- Disaster prevention and recovery services
- Managed offsite backup with geographically dispersed redundancy, encrypted transmission and storage, flexible scheduling, and 45-day retention
- Managed firewall services with gateway antivirus, anti-spyware, and intrusion prevention; content filtering; application gateways; and remote VPN access
- Proactive server management with highly trained, experienced, certified technicians
- Secure Wide Area Network integration, including Network management and computer/desktop support
- Programming and application development
- Web hosting, development, design, and management
- Reliable, fast and affordable Internet connectivity utilizing CC Comm’s fiber to the business for distance learning, email and web browsing at the speed of light!
- Network design and consultation
Contact CC Communications today at 775-423-7171 to find out how we can help your business thrive!
Benefits of Managed Services
- CC Communications MDS becomes your virtual IT department. We can supply full IT services, supplement when your person is on vacation or sick, and fill in on big projects that require additional resources and staffing
- Worry-free protection from a security expert who helps you define and hone security policies and advises you on new products and services or changes to your business requirements
- Single point of contact to advise you on the various issues and decisions associated with security product installation, setting of policies and overall system management
- Boost in productivity through proactive monitoring of network traffic to prevent downtime – reducing internal staffing costs and freeing existing staff to focus on value-added activities
- 24×7 rapid response available through detailed reporting and monitoring that promote prompt resolution of alerts and security issues
- Graphical reporting by turning log files into meaningful reports to enable analysis of client’s network productivity, network usage as well as virus and threat activity
- Powerful e-mail security delivering high-performance, easy-to-use inbound and outbound e-mail threat protection
- Predictable costs and fees based on the selected services, as well as immediate cost savings that are generally visible less than 90 days after engaging CC Communications MDS
- Secure remote connectivity for organizations needing to provide access to the corporate network from branch offices or remote workers
- Continuous data protection for servers, laptops, and PCs with unique technology that backs up data locally in real time for instant recovery
- In-depth security for wired and wireless networks that integrates a configurable, high-performance, deep packet inspection engine with a dynamically updated signature database
Avoid Data Disaster
CC Communications offers back up services to fit into the existing infrastructure of any sized business.
- Small Office/Home Office (SOHO)
- Small/Medium Business (SMB)
We can help identify what steps your company needs to balance its IT with the business’ needs and goals.
- Intrusion Prevention
- Content Filtering
Managed IT Solutions
Let CC Communications design a technology plan that will meet your business needs.
- Server Management
- Proactive Watch Management
- Network Management
Are you looking for a way to differentiate your company from your competitors? We can help. An attractive and effective website can make all the difference in the world. With thousands of web hosting companies competing for your business, which should you choose?
At CC Communications, we’ll provide you with:
- Hosting solutions for any size business
- Competitive pricing
- 2 hours of free MDS time per month when combined with our managed firewall and other select solutions
- No waiting lists to post updates
- Access to your site when you need it
- Web design and development services